hep c contact

Hi,Doc I ahve a question, I know its an odd one but I am truly scared that I have contracted hep c.

I stepped on what looked like a cigarette butt with blood on it. I am afriad I could of contracted hep c. Now, I stepped in it, went home, took my shoes off, and stayed for awhile. It was a buzy day so I was in and out constantly. My worry is that I got blood on my shoe, came home, took them off, put in different places by the door each time I came in. I also stepped all over the mat wearing just socks during the day. Is it possible for me to get blood off the cigarte butt on the ground from my shoes on to my foot? I went to bed that night and really started to think-I had a bunch of cuts on my leg, is it possble that I had blood on my foot from the door aread rubbed all over the sheets and go in my cuts. Is this possible or am I being to paraniod? It is really consuming my life-its all I think about.

Thanks Doc

I would not worry about contracting HCV through this route.No testing required.

Need treatment
Possible Hep C risk