Nov 12, 2009
During blood test I found my SGOPT and Pt high around 58-70, I had medicine and now it is normal around 28-30. I take alcohal 3-4 drinks, twice in week. Should is stop to take alcohaol totally.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get testing for hepatitis B and C if you are at risk.
I would probably keep your alcohol intake to three drinks or less.
If you are overweight, have diabetes or cholesterol problems, your mild liver function test abnormalities may be related to fatty liver.
How long and what to look for to stop treatment?
Please help me Dr. Very scared! I need you!
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.