Nov 12, 2009
During blood test I found my SGOPT and Pt high around 58-70, I had medicine and now it is normal around 28-30. I take alcohal 3-4 drinks, twice in week. Should is stop to take alcohaol totally.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get testing for hepatitis B and C if you are at risk.
I would probably keep your alcohol intake to three drinks or less.
If you are overweight, have diabetes or cholesterol problems, your mild liver function test abnormalities may be related to fatty liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.