|Can you please help me interpret my resylt
Nov 12, 2009
i had my blood screening test last october 2009 to donate my blood unfortunately i've been positive for hbs ag
here are my results
hbs ag - reactive anti-hbs ag - non reactive hbe ag - non-reactive anti-hbe - reactive hbv-dna viral load - 344 IU/ml
what happen next to me? am i going to be cured?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your level of HBV DNA is quite low. I would simply follow up to see if this may clear. If so you are an inactive carrier.
Anti HBS Titer follow up
How long and what to look for to stop treatment?
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.