|Can you please help me interpret my resylt
Nov 12, 2009
i had my blood screening test last october 2009 to donate my blood unfortunately i've been positive for hbs ag
here are my results
hbs ag - reactive anti-hbs ag - non reactive hbe ag - non-reactive anti-hbe - reactive hbv-dna viral load - 344 IU/ml
what happen next to me? am i going to be cured?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your level of HBV DNA is quite low. I would simply follow up to see if this may clear. If so you are an inactive carrier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Urine After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.