|Anti HBS Titer follow up
Nov 12, 2009
Hi Dr. McGovern,
thanks for your answer. Yes core antibody was negative and the surface antibody positive. Is 96 supposed to be protectable or does it have to be higher 100 ?!?!
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
That is consistent with good protection.
Follow up in a year or so to see if it declines though....
Can you please help me interpret my resylt
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.