|LOW VALUE OF HGB FOR CRONIC CASE OF HEPATITUS B
Nov 12, 2009
MY FATHER IS 72 YRS AND HAS BEEN DIAGONISED WITH CRONIC HEPATITUS B AND HIS HEMOGLOBIN IS GOING DOWN AND IS PRESENTLY AT 8.1 CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE HEPATITUS IS THE CAUSE AND WHAT IS THE REMEDY
THNKS AND REGARDS
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not suspect this is the cause of your father's anemia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- Which Is More Common Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.