Hbsag

My HBV Quantitation by Real Time PCR Report is :

HBV Viral Load - 104 IU/mL - 728 copies/ml

do you recomend me to be vaccinated, if yes what is the process. Answer ASAP

Vaccination is only for those who are not infected to prevent infection in the first place. Vaccination is not for patients with active infection since it does not have any therapeutic effects.

Your HBV levels however are extremely low - I suspect you may be a chronic carrier....Would certainly follow up all your HBV tests over time to see if your levels stay very low. In this range, you may be considered to have rather inactive disease.

Also follow up on your liver function tests as well.

If you have not been vaccinated or exposed to hepatitis A, discuss immunization with your doctor.

side effects of interferion
LOW VALUE OF HGB FOR CRONIC CASE OF HEPATITUS B