|Please interpret my Hepa B profile.
Nov 12, 2009
Test ..... Patient Count..... Cut off ..... .....Result HBsAg..... 1.368 ..... 0.606 ..... Reactive Anti-HBs ..... 0.315 ..... 0.417 ..... Non-Reactive HBeAg ..... 0.399 ..... 0.535 ..... Non-Reactive Anti-HBe ..... 0.364 ..... 0.616 ..... Reactive Anti-HBc IgM..... 0.302 ..... 0.410 ..... Non-Reactive Anti-HAV IgM ..... 0.311..... 0.369 ..... Non-Reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may be an inactive carrier of HBV. I would ask your doctor to do a HBV DNA test which is the only way to know the activity of your disease.
hep c- mother and the 6month old baby
side effects of interferion
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.