|Please interpret my Hepa B profile.
Nov 12, 2009
Test ..... Patient Count..... Cut off ..... .....Result HBsAg..... 1.368 ..... 0.606 ..... Reactive Anti-HBs ..... 0.315 ..... 0.417 ..... Non-Reactive HBeAg ..... 0.399 ..... 0.535 ..... Non-Reactive Anti-HBe ..... 0.364 ..... 0.616 ..... Reactive Anti-HBc IgM..... 0.302 ..... 0.410 ..... Non-Reactive Anti-HAV IgM ..... 0.311..... 0.369 ..... Non-Reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You may be an inactive carrier of HBV. I would ask your doctor to do a HBV DNA test which is the only way to know the activity of your disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.