|hbseg and vaccination
Nov 12, 2009
how do i know if my partner was vaccinated against hepatitis b as a child so i can know if it is safe to sleep with her?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You and your partner can both get tested for hepatitis B to know if you have ever been exposed or vaccinated in the past. It is a simple blood test.
hepatitis b,cirrhosis and hiv
hep c- mother and the 6month old baby
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.