|T cell count slowly coming down???
Nov 3, 2009
I have been undetectable for years and am on Atripla. However the last year or so my Tcell count has been slowly going down. From 550's to 430's on my latest three month blood work. Everything else is normal. Should I be concerned with with my Tcell count slowly going down?
I have been very healthy and have not been sick since I was diagnosed.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would ask your provider if your CD4 percentage is stable...This would be important information to me. If that is stable, I would be less concerned about HIV related changes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Itchy Red Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.