Nov 3, 2009
Is Hepatitis C,a sexual transmitted diseas? Or Can it transfor by saliva?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is uncommonly transmitted through sex, although increasing data suggest transmission associated with traumatic sex among men who have sex with men in the US and in Europe. HCV is NOT transmitted through saliva.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.