Nov 3, 2009
some yrs back, i was diagnosed wit hepatitis b, i.e. hbsag. few months ago, lag test indicated hbseg. what is d differnce? isit a beta or worse prognosis? what drugs can u recommend and what shd i desist from?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Panels of hepatitis tests give different information. If a person is e antigen reactive then they usually have a significant amount of virus in their bloodstream. However, this test does not tell you if a person has liver disease.
I think better to ask you !
pls read dear dr. Mc.Govern...
- Does Acute Hiv Infection Cause Joint Pain?
- What Not To Eat If You Have Hep C?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.