Nov 3, 2009
some yrs back, i was diagnosed wit hepatitis b, i.e. hbsag. few months ago, lag test indicated hbseg. what is d differnce? isit a beta or worse prognosis? what drugs can u recommend and what shd i desist from?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Panels of hepatitis tests give different information. If a person is e antigen reactive then they usually have a significant amount of virus in their bloodstream. However, this test does not tell you if a person has liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative Elisa At 3 Months
- Black Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Happy Ending Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.