|I think better to ask you !
Oct 28, 2009
Dear Dr, The hospitals are planning to give vaccines for H1N1 but i am worried because i have HBV +ve with 4000 ul/ml HBVDNA. Is is good to have vaccine for HBV +ve people. Pls need your answer as soon as possible.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no information that this vaccine would be detrimental to your HBV infection. If you have significant liver disease, you should also be up to date on all your routine immunizations including pneumovax and seasonal flu.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.