Oct 28, 2009
Does a high white blood cell count indcate early stages of hepatitis?
Response from Dr. McGovern
there is nothing about an elevated white blood cell count that would make me think specifically about hepatitis. This may be related to other kinds of infections as well and also can be related to non-infectious causes. Many other parts of the history and physical examination will be important clues.
Hep vaccination and transmission
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.