Oct 28, 2009
Does a high white blood cell count indcate early stages of hepatitis?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
there is nothing about an elevated white blood cell count that would make me think specifically about hepatitis. This may be related to other kinds of infections as well and also can be related to non-infectious causes. Many other parts of the history and physical examination will be important clues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.