Non active Hep C and having sex

I was treated for Hep C over 3 years ago, I contracted it during an operation on my neck; contaminated cadaver tissue. I went through 48 week of extensive treatment and I have been since non reactive when tested every 3 months. Is it safe for me to make love to my wife? I have not had any sexual contact for over 5 years and I would love very much to be intimate with her.

Once you have been cleared of the virus six months after treatment, I would consider you cured. Your wife is NOT at risk of acquiring the virus from you. Please be reassured.

interferon and cd4%