PLS HELP ME

Pls help me. Im begging for the help of people who has a good heart. i am infected with hepa b. i dont even have a money to buy medicine i dont want to die young.. doc is there anu organization helping hepa b victims? i know this is out of topic but doc i know in your heart you will understand me.. God bless

These are certainly difficult issues.

I would ask your doctor to help you determine which drug he or she is interested in using in your particular case and then would go directly to the drug manufacturer for that medication. Many drug companies have special programs for people who cannot afford medications based on their income. You would need to access a special application form for this.

Also be certain that you do need treatment. Not everyone with HBV needs treatment.

liver enzymes..
Non active Hep C and having sex