Oct 10, 2009
Will I always have Hep C and will it eventually Take me. Hospital told me once you have Hep C you always have Hep C
Response from Dr. McGovern
Actually if you respond to treatment, you are cured of the virus. However, the antibody stays in your system, which is evidence of prior exposure, but not of current infection.
ARV's and Anti TB's
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
- CMIA Method For HIV Window Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.