Oct 10, 2009
Will I always have Hep C and will it eventually Take me. Hospital told me once you have Hep C you always have Hep C
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Actually if you respond to treatment, you are cured of the virus. However, the antibody stays in your system, which is evidence of prior exposure, but not of current infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding In Toddlers
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.