Oct 10, 2009
Please Dr answer my question I was getting a rim job and a hand job using that person spit is this a risk for Hep C. Also is a 12 week negative PCR and Anti-body test conclusive Please asnwer me I really need your help I cant sleep at night.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Be certain you are immunized against HBV. Since there is no immunization for HCV be certain to take precautions against any traumatic sex. There have been documented outbreaks of HCV among men who have sex with men.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have AIDS?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.