Oct 10, 2009
Please Dr answer my question I was getting a rim job and a hand job using that person spit is this a risk for Hep C. Also is a 12 week negative PCR and Anti-body test conclusive Please asnwer me I really need your help I cant sleep at night.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Be certain you are immunized against HBV. Since there is no immunization for HCV be certain to take precautions against any traumatic sex. There have been documented outbreaks of HCV among men who have sex with men.
ARV's and Anti TB's
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.