Oct 10, 2009
how long does it take to contract hepatitus C and show symtoms
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is usually transmitted by blood to blood exposure and hepatitis C antibody positivity follows a period of viremia (virus in the blood). Antibodies turn positive in the majority of people within about 3 months after exposure. However, most people have NO symptoms so the best way to rule out HCV infection after a known exposure is to get a simple blood test.
the serum albumin
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Female?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- If I Had Hiv Would It Affect My Wbc Count?
- Percentage Of Antibody Hiv Test At 6 Weeks
- Am I At Hiv Risk After Only One Unprotected Sex Encounter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.