|the serum albumin
Oct 10, 2009
Dear D.barbara thanks for being there to answer for my questions just i wanna know what is the problem if the serum albumin is above the normal range it is 49 g/dl just i wanna know if it is dangerous on the liver or not? thanks for your help and support
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No we usually worry about LOW albumin because one of the causes of that is poor liver function.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Serum Albumin Levels In Acute Hepatitis
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- Unique Characteristics Of Syphilis
- Syphilis Antibiotics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.