Please Please Help me Dr Barbara

I have two questions and and having a lot of anxiety over these two issues. I have two questions .. Please Help !!

#1. I shaved in the morning and got a slight cut on the bone of my jaw. Later that evening I left a banquet and a lady kissed me like the french people do. On one side of the the cheek and then the other. I think she kissed me on the knick I got in the morning from the razor. What are the cahnces of getting HIV this way. What are my chances ?

#2. I slept over at a friends house,,, Got up in the morning and used the wrong towel. It was her sons towel that has been hanging there for a week now. Again I had a different razor cut on my chin and dried myself off with this towel that has been hanging there for a week with no use. But it was used before. I looked on the towel and saw a couple of stains that could have been blood... I Don't know. What if it was?? What are my chances of getting HIV from that towel ,, if again ,, it has been not used but is a used towel that has been hanging there for a week ,. What if that was dried blood?

Please Dr. Barbara ,, Answer both of my questions so I can put these two incidents to rest.

Paul

The risk of acquiring hepatitis C is due to exposure to blood. You would not get HCV from a towel or a kiss from another person.

Elevated Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT Levels - how do I reduce this ?
the serum albumin