can h.i.v.meds control hep c

each time i go to see my doctor the level of hep c is low he said he think the h.i.v.medication is helping to control the hep c he's not sure if it is because my immune system is geting stronger it has been going up the last three month it whent from 513 to 586 cd4 count my viral load has been undetectable for a year do it sounds like a good i all so have p.m.l.he decided to hold off the treatment for hep c some doctor think it can make p.m.l.worst and my cause dementa in 2007 i had seven lession on my brain the did a c.t.scan they only seen one. the one that is left is on the part of the brain that controls speech doctor thinkthe .h.i.v.meds are working wonders right now because of the.j.c.virus that causes the .p.m.l. i can not move my lips and tongue on the left side if that last lession go than maybe my voice will return what you think.thank you.

HIV medications themselves do not have activity against the hepatitis C virus. However, your doctor may be inferring that since your immune system is getting stronger with suppression of HIV, there may be a lowering of your HCV virus "set point" as well.

Hiv and HCV amenia
Elevated Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT Levels - how do I reduce this ?