|routine physical and hcv
Oct 4, 2009
will a cbc on a routine physical show an hcv exposure? if not how can I steer the physician to check liver function? please let me know asap as I have an appt tomorrow am thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
No a CBC will not tell you anything in that regard.
You should discuss the exposure with your doctor and get the right advice for appropriate testing.
possible transmission og hebatitis c??
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have AIDS?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.