Oct 4, 2009
I missed my third dose at 6 mos. It is now 11 mos. since my 2nd dose. What should I do? Will a third dose be effective now?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes I would just get the dose. This should be fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.