Oct 4, 2009
I missed my third dose at 6 mos. It is now 11 mos. since my 2nd dose. What should I do? Will a third dose be effective now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes I would just get the dose. This should be fine.
routine physical and hcv
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.