Oct 4, 2009
I missed my third dose at 6 mos. It is now 11 mos. since my 2nd dose. What should I do? Will a third dose be effective now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes I would just get the dose. This should be fine.
routine physical and hcv
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Do Physical Examinations Check For Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.