|my hepa profile
Oct 4, 2009
Hi there I had a result where I was nonreactive with the HBsAg(0.398) while anti HBs (99.520) reactive, HBE AG result nonreactive (0.131), Anti-Hbe (0.008) reactive,Anti HBc IgC (0.008) reactive, and Anti-HBc IgM (1.680) what does this mean and my doctor told me to have essentiale forte. will i go back to a non reactive stage after a month or when should i have another test. thank you very much for your assistance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It looks like you had past infection with HBV due to a IgG core reactivity and surface antibody positivity. You do not need treatment because you cleared it (eg, you are nonreactive to HBsAg.)
Interferon induced psychosis or something else?
Hep C long term prognosis
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.