For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

my hepa profile

Hi there I had a result where I was nonreactive with the HBsAg(0.398) while anti HBs (99.520) reactive, HBE AG result nonreactive (0.131), Anti-Hbe (0.008) reactive,Anti HBc IgC (0.008) reactive, and Anti-HBc IgM (1.680) what does this mean and my doctor told me to have essentiale forte. will i go back to a non reactive stage after a month or when should i have another test. thank you very much for your assistance.

It looks like you had past infection with HBV due to a IgG core reactivity and surface antibody positivity. You do not need treatment because you cleared it (eg, you are nonreactive to HBsAg.)

Interferon induced psychosis or something else?
Hep C long term prognosis