please help me too

i am working now as a service crew on a company but when i was processising my requirements i was found out that the result of my hepa b test was re active,,,,then i ask them whats the next thing to do they suggestedto have a quantitative test to find out how many viruses are in my body.....then the result is here,,,,, HBsAg w/Titer (ECLIA) 3539.000 C.O.V 1.000 REACTIVE,,,,,....my question is,,,is it chronic hepa b or accute? and whats my next thing to do? what is the medecine? please help me coz i am the breedwinner of my family,,,,and we are poor people,,,i dont have money to go to the doctor....pleae help me whats the best thing to do,,,,,ill wait your answer...God bless

The test you mention...HBsAg tells me that you have been infected with HBV but it doesn't tell me how long. If the test is positive 6 months from now, then you have chronic infection.

You have not received a test to say how many viruses are in your blood - that is a HBV DNA test, which can be expensive. If you can get it, it may be helpful for you since you may have chronic infection that may be "inactive" (eg, no virus in your blood).

In your capacity of work I would think that having chronic hepatitis B would be okay. You just need NOT to share razors and cover a cut if you bleed. Hepatitis B is mainly spread through sex and through injection drug use. It is NOT spread by sharing food or utensils.

Your wife should also be tested. If she is negative, she should be vaccinated.

You can find out more information by going to the CDC website as well. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/

treatment
my boy friend is Hep B carrier, will alcohol affect him?