Sep 28, 2009
dear dr my hepa b is reactive my last blood test result hbg 2.99 it is avisesable to take lamivudine and i dont think so is that lamivudine is available here in the philippines i need the answer thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to ask your doctor if your HBV DNA is detectable and if your liver function tests are abnormal before deciding on whether you need treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes Hard?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.