Lipid Profile and HIV

I had a possible exposure about 1and half year ago. My 2 months, 3 months and 6 Months HIV 1&2 Antbody with p24 antigen compo tests are came out negetive. I hope 6 months negetive test is conclusive. Now 1 and half years almost over from the incident. That incident was first and last time in my life. Recently I noticed my SGPT, SGOT and Triglycerides levels in serum are raised. Triglycerides levelin serum is 294. Gamma GT Serum is 89, SGOT is 53 AND SGPT is 129. My HBS Ag Screening test is negetive. I am tottaly worried about HIV. I sincerely request you to advice me. I am sending the donation.

I am not sure why you are worried about HIV after testing negative; now you have elevated triglycerides (TG) and raised liver function tests (LFTS).

I would have testing for hepatitis A and C due to your elevated LFTs. You should also have testing for TG after fasting after midnight since eating before testing can give a false positive test.

If you are overweight, you should exercise and go on a diet since obesity can lead to increased levels of TG and elevated LFTs by causing fatty liver.

THANK U 4 BEING THERE
treatment