re-infection with a "good" virus

I was wondering if a person who has a very high VL and very low T-cells, despite taking meds, were to attempt to "re-infect" themselves with the semen from somebody who has perfect numbers and feels great all the time and has no problems related to HIV, could the recipient benefit from this "good" virus? I know this is very politically incorrect, but I am curious. I know that no doctor will condone such behavior, but lets pretend were are speaking about lab rats- does that help? This is only a curiosity I have- I would not participate in something like that. Long live -safe sex and all that...

The problem is that just because another person has "good numbers" doesn't mean that his or her virus is a "good virus" for someone else. There is a very important interplay between a specific virus and a specific host that is completely unpredictable.

The same is true for Hepatitis C. I have seen two patients who were infected with the same virus from a third person through injection drug use. Both persons became ill at the same time with acute infection. One person cleared the virus on their own. The other person didn't - even after early treatment....

Yes, I agree that safe sex is the one thing you can count on...

I am still unanswered!!!
THANK U 4 BEING THERE