|I am still unanswered!!!
Sep 27, 2009
its again i am asking... my HBV DNA is 260 iu/ml. i m HbeAg +ve HbeAb reactive. I am Hbsag +ve for 8 long years. Am i Active carrier? Am i infectious to others? Am so worried.. will i ever get cured?? PLS HELP... am looking forward for ur answer...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Usually with a low viral low and surface antigen positive, you are probably an inactive carrier. Would continue monitoring of liver function tests as well.
Your sex partner should be immunized against hepatitis B to be certain that any potential transmission is prevented.
hep c hiv
re-infection with a "good" virus
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.