it is possible to be treated for a long time?

dear dr. barbara mcgovem,

it is possible to be treated for a long time? because my lab shows that i am hbeag negative and my viral load of hbv dna is 7525, with sgpt is 133, that is the result of aug, 2009, may i ask you if it is need for immediate treatment, because as of now i don't have money for buying medicine for treatment, so please i need your opinion with regards of my situation

thanks.

There is no urgency for treatment at this time, but in the future you may need to reconsider. Your doctor may want to get a liver biopsy to make a firm decision in the future. I would just get follow up in about six months of your blood tests.

how many years i need to treat!
hep c hiv