|Analyse my results am away from Doctor !
Sep 27, 2009
My all lab test are normal including fibrio scan, ultrasound and LFT but my HBV DNA rises from 921 to 3880 in two years. Is it serious, i am HbeAg -ve. Pls help me i am away from doctor and cant see in 6 months.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
These laboratories are all reassuring. Would certainly follow-up on the mild increase in DNA in six months , but do not see any cause for alarm.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Receiving Oral Sex?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Reused Needle
- Odds Of Infection Barebacking
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.