Sep 27, 2009
I missed my third dose of twinrix at 6 mos. It is now 11 mos. since my 2nd dose. What should I do? Will a third dose be effective now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The third dose will probably be effective. Would just get vaccinated and have your doctor check some blood tests about a month after that to be certain it worked.
3rd post (hepa b) follow-up
Analyse my results am away from Doctor !
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.