Sep 27, 2009
I missed my third dose of twinrix at 6 mos. It is now 11 mos. since my 2nd dose. What should I do? Will a third dose be effective now?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The third dose will probably be effective. Would just get vaccinated and have your doctor check some blood tests about a month after that to be certain it worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding During Intercourse?
- What Would Cause Vaginal Bleeding All Of A Sudden?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Finding A Partner Who Is Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.