forbidden foods with hepa B

gud eve doc,

i had my check up 3mos ago and was given some med for my hepa B. there's this one thing that i forgot to ask with my doc, wat are the foods that we are not allowed to eat and what are those except for fruits and veg that we need eat that is rili good for our illness...

There are no particular dietary restrictions for viral hepatitis. I always simply advise good nutrition with a balanced nutritious diet. I am always concerned about patients becoming obese, which can lead to the risk of fatty liver. That is NOT a good thing to develop since fatty liver can also lead to scarring.

Food restrictions are important for patients with decompensated cirrhosis (eg, fluid in the belly) which they need to review with their doctors.

Liver Test
simultaneous infections with Hiv and hep c