|Hepatitis B Titer Level
Sep 27, 2009
Is there a shot i can recieve that would elevate my hepatits b titer level? I have already recieved the 3 shot series but my levels are still low.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sometimes all it takes to boost your levels higher is one additional shot. I would certainly discuss this with your physician and then recheck your surface antibodies in about a month after this fourth dose.
How to control viral Load ??
Chronic hep B
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.