|Hepatitis B Titer Level
Sep 27, 2009
Is there a shot i can recieve that would elevate my hepatits b titer level? I have already recieved the 3 shot series but my levels are still low.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sometimes all it takes to boost your levels higher is one additional shot. I would certainly discuss this with your physician and then recheck your surface antibodies in about a month after this fourth dose.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.