|Hepatitis B Titer Level
Sep 27, 2009
Is there a shot i can recieve that would elevate my hepatits b titer level? I have already recieved the 3 shot series but my levels are still low.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sometimes all it takes to boost your levels higher is one additional shot. I would certainly discuss this with your physician and then recheck your surface antibodies in about a month after this fourth dose.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.