|Please help me interpret my hepatitis result
Sep 18, 2009
HBsAG 2.590 reactive, Anti-hbs 1.02iu/L non-reactive, HBeAG 0.030 non-reactive, Anti-hbe 0.708 reactive , Anti-HBc(IgM) .050 (non-reactive), Anti- HBc (IgG) 0.042 Reactive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of probable chronic infection with HBV. You will need HBV DNA testing to see if you have virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Shingles?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.