|Please help me interpret my hepatitis result
Sep 18, 2009
HBsAG 2.590 reactive, Anti-hbs 1.02iu/L non-reactive, HBeAG 0.030 non-reactive, Anti-hbe 0.708 reactive , Anti-HBc(IgM) .050 (non-reactive), Anti- HBc (IgG) 0.042 Reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of probable chronic infection with HBV. You will need HBV DNA testing to see if you have virus in your blood.
stages of fibrosis
- Does Hiv Affect Overall Lymphocyte Count?
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.