|Please help me interpret my hepatitis result
Sep 18, 2009
HBsAG 2.590 reactive, Anti-hbs 1.02iu/L non-reactive, HBeAG 0.030 non-reactive, Anti-hbe 0.708 reactive , Anti-HBc(IgM) .050 (non-reactive), Anti- HBc (IgG) 0.042 Reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of probable chronic infection with HBV. You will need HBV DNA testing to see if you have virus in your blood.
stages of fibrosis
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.