|stages of fibrosis
Sep 18, 2009
Can you get end stage liver disease symptoms, such as encephalopathy in stage 2 or 3 fibrosis? Thank You in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Encephalopathy only develops in patients who have cirrhosis and then develop decompensated liver disease.
How Long to Treat After Relapse - HBEAG Negative Infection
Please help me interpret my hepatitis result
- Odds Of Getting HIV Giving Oral Sex
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Do Itchy Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.