|stages of fibrosis
Sep 18, 2009
Can you get end stage liver disease symptoms, such as encephalopathy in stage 2 or 3 fibrosis? Thank You in advance.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Encephalopathy only develops in patients who have cirrhosis and then develop decompensated liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy Foot Pain And Skin Cream Treatment
- If Tested For Hiv Will It Show Up Postive For Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Hiv How Long Until You Notice Signs
- Sinus Infection Followed By Thrush
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Why Do I Get Yeast Infections And Thrush Of The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.