How do I know if my sister is dying?

My sister has AIDS & Hepatitis C. Her liver is enlarged & she has discoloration of her skin. She has had the disease for about 15 years. How do I know if she is towards the end.

You should ask your sister if you can accompany her to one of her doctor visits so you can speak to her physician with her permission. If she has advanced liver disease and is jaundiced (turning yellow) it would be helpful for her to have an advocate, since she may not understand all that is being said to her. Advanced liver disease can cause difficulty with concentration and confusion.

Is Fibrosis / Compensated Cirrhosis Reversable in Hepatitis B
****Pls help me to treat my Hepa B****