|Hep Bs Ab result
Sep 9, 2009
My Hep Bs Ab result only says *833.8; i dont know what it is. My Hep Bs Ag says it is negative. iwas previously exposed to a Hep C positive patient.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your HBsAg is non-reactive and that is good - then you do not have chronic infection. Your HBsAb is reactive with a high level of protective antibodies. This means you were either exposed in the past or had prior immunization. The only way to tell the difference is to get a anti-HBcore test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.