Sep 9, 2009
what is Anti HAV IgG (Total)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you have protection against hepatitis A - either from prior exposure to the virus or from immunization
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.