Sep 9, 2009
what is Anti HAV IgG (Total)
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you have protection against hepatitis A - either from prior exposure to the virus or from immunization
Hep C transmission possible?
Hep Bs Ab result
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.