Sep 9, 2009
what is Anti HAV IgG (Total)
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you have protection against hepatitis A - either from prior exposure to the virus or from immunization
Hep C transmission possible?
Hep Bs Ab result
- Is Excessive Sweating An Hiv Symptom?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.