Sep 9, 2009
what is Anti HAV IgG (Total)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that you have protection against hepatitis A - either from prior exposure to the virus or from immunization
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can People With Hiv Work Out And Lift Weights?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- What Do The Rashes Look Like On A Person With Hiv?
- Hiv Symptoms After 8 Weeks
- Will A Cbc Blood Test Show Hiv?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.