|hepatitus A AB
Sep 8, 2009
I can find info on hepatitus A and on B; but I am positive for A AB. What is AB?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
AB is a short-hand way of indicating antibody. If you have antibody to hepatitis A you have been exposed. If the AB is an IgM Ab, then you have new acute infection. If your AB is IgG, then you were either exposed to the virus in the past or you were immunized.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.