anti hcv reactive
Sep 8, 2009
my relative was test for hcv his anti hcv test was reactive and his value was 0.0532. is he suffering from hepatatis c???? or this is a normal value ????? plz reply me as soon as possible .
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your relative's test was "reactive" this is only part of the testing process. To find out if a person has ongoing virus in their blood, additional testing of HCV RNA is required. Even then, not everyone who has virus in their blood develops liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.