|When am i going to get an ans
Sep 2, 2009
Iwas informed i have hep b with low infectivity, e antigen positive, normal liver enzymes.Am puzzled and dont really understand, what can i do to convert my e antigen positive to negative when i have low infectivity?pls helppppppppppp
Response from Dr. McGovern
With normal liver enzymes, your doctor is probably thinking you do not have liver disease. Not everyone with HBV has liver disease per se. The guidelines don't currently recommend treatment for such a profile.
3rd post(hepa B)
HIV and HEP C Coinfection
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.