|When am i going to get an ans
Sep 2, 2009
Iwas informed i have hep b with low infectivity, e antigen positive, normal liver enzymes.Am puzzled and dont really understand, what can i do to convert my e antigen positive to negative when i have low infectivity?pls helppppppppppp
Response from Dr. McGovern
With normal liver enzymes, your doctor is probably thinking you do not have liver disease. Not everyone with HBV has liver disease per se. The guidelines don't currently recommend treatment for such a profile.
3rd post(hepa B)
HIV and HEP C Coinfection
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Positive People
- Low Red Blood Cell Count And Hiv
- Side Effects Of Thrush In Your Mouth
- Appetite Stimulants For Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.