|When am i going to get an ans
Sep 2, 2009
Iwas informed i have hep b with low infectivity, e antigen positive, normal liver enzymes.Am puzzled and dont really understand, what can i do to convert my e antigen positive to negative when i have low infectivity?pls helppppppppppp
| Response from Dr. McGovern
With normal liver enzymes, your doctor is probably thinking you do not have liver disease. Not everyone with HBV has liver disease per se. The guidelines don't currently recommend treatment for such a profile.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.