|When am i going to get an ans
Sep 2, 2009
Iwas informed i have hep b with low infectivity, e antigen positive, normal liver enzymes.Am puzzled and dont really understand, what can i do to convert my e antigen positive to negative when i have low infectivity?pls helppppppppppp
| Response from Dr. McGovern
With normal liver enzymes, your doctor is probably thinking you do not have liver disease. Not everyone with HBV has liver disease per se. The guidelines don't currently recommend treatment for such a profile.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.