3rd post(hepa B)

thank you dra for your time to answers my previous question it was a big help for me. my follow up question is every months i visit my dr & he told me to bring the SGPT result but evry months my SGPT results gpes UPs & Down it was 84 then become 62,42 but the latest one again it was 84. what happen? im taking entecavir everyday,no alcohol intake for 6 months, i eat oats(breakfast & dinner) i only eat rice in lunch & im taking regular exercise(walking). Is there any herbal medicine for hepa B?because here in philippines we have too much herbal medicine. thank you again.

It is typical for liver function tests to fluctuate. None of your levels are of concern to me. Continue what you are doing!

Difference between Chronic and Acute Hepatits B
When am i going to get an ans