|Difference between Chronic and Acute Hepatits B
Sep 1, 2009
Iwould like to ask f what is the difference between a Chronic and Acute Hepatits B? What test should I look for to know if I have a Chronic or Acute Hepatitis B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Acute HBV is characterized by a anti-core IgM test while chronic infection is characterized by a reactive HBsAg test and an anti-core IgG test.
Need your assessment !
3rd post(hepa B)
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Canker Sore
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Are Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.