|Need your assessment !
Sep 1, 2009
I am HBV infected person. The viral load was 921 in 2008 february, but now in 2009 august it rises to 3880. All other tests are normal including LFT, liver ultrasound and fibro scan. I am worried about the HBV DNA level. Pls suggest me if this level is high and i need medication. I am HBeAg negative.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like you are relatively stable. I would not change your management and would continue monitoring to look for any clear trends in your virus level in about 3 to 6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis C And Yellow Nails And Skin Tone
- Why Do I Get Yeast Infections And Thrush Of The Mouth?
- How Many People Suffer From Candidiasis?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.