|Need your assessment !
Sep 1, 2009
I am HBV infected person. The viral load was 921 in 2008 february, but now in 2009 august it rises to 3880. All other tests are normal including LFT, liver ultrasound and fibro scan. I am worried about the HBV DNA level. Pls suggest me if this level is high and i need medication. I am HBeAg negative.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It sounds like you are relatively stable. I would not change your management and would continue monitoring to look for any clear trends in your virus level in about 3 to 6 months.
3rd post( Hepa B)
Difference between Chronic and Acute Hepatits B
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.